Research and Development
We are at the forefront of innovation in foam. Across an increasing range of markets and applications, we are always looking for new ways to expand our customers' possibilities and improve the quality of life.
ON THE FOREFRONT OF FOAM TECHNOLOGY
Why do we as polyurethane foam manufacturers continue to invest so heavily in technology, personnel and analytical capabilities? Honestly, it's not only because our customer expect new and inventive ideas, but it's because WE expect it of ourselves! We have said it all before, but it truly bears repeating...
- We are a leading producer of innovation and foam technology for the Home, Healthcare, Electronics, Industrial, Personal Care and Transportation Markets
- Our products include finished goods, sub-assemblies, services and raw materials for OEMs, fabricators and retailers
- You will find us inside, around and under yourself in countless applications
- Our foam technology protect automobile passengers on the highway and fragile electronic components in shipment
- Our foam technology help consumers sleep sounder and furniture manufacturers create comfort
- We provide for sharper images in digital printers and copiers and help consumers keep their homes clean
- Our foam technology provides critical components for filters, dispensers, gaskets and seals in everything from blood oxygenators to computer disk drives
- To discover where we really shine, bring your wish list to our design, research and development teams and imagine the possibilities.
OVERVIEW of FXI as a POLYURETHANE FOAM MANUFACTURER
Our technical research and development center is located in metropolitan Philadelphia, PA. We offer a wide range of service capabilities including but not limited to:
- Prototyping and Design
- Engineering Support
- Reverse engineering
- Testing Services
- Market Commercialization Support
- Product Launch Support
EXPLORING NEW INNOVATIONS – RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
The research and development team strives for collaboration with our customers to yield inventive and unexpected solutions that result in industry-first, best-in-class products. Examples of our innovations can be found in some of the following products and processes: automotive acoustic barrier, photocatalytic air filter, defoaming media for medical blood oxygenation, laserjet and inkjet rollers, fuel tank safety foam, therapeutic medical mattresses, and variable pressure foaming.